harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] POLL : supported platforms
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:27:24 GMT
Well, I think there are at least three categories of platforms:

1) Platforms that we don't care about
2) Platforms that we think work and we want them working
3) Platforms that we want working but they still don't

We definitely have to roll back the commits that break #2.

We need some 'protection' policy to make it possible for platforms
to graduate from #3 to #2

And we need some criteria to define how #1 could become #3

And we need names for the categories that are not misleading

Comments?

Thanks,
Mikhail