harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Fedotov, Alexei A" <alexei.a.fedo...@intel.com>
Subject RE: 235 tests are missed at DRLVM test run for Windows
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:50:52 GMT
Anton,
1. Thank you for your suggestion. It's nice to have data in CSV but
certainly it's not a P1 issue for me.

2. If I suggested an enhancement, this would be an addition of a test
name filter for comparison results. I mean that if I'm interested in
Bidi tests comparison, I put Bidi into form field (&name=Bidi) and see a
comparison for the tests which names contain the specified substring.

3. When I use "Open in a new window" for a list of tags, IE opens a copy
of the initial window. When I do a left click, there is no scroll bar at
the pop up window, and the list of tags doesn't fit the window.

4. I vote for one of the following renamings:
	a) Rename ibm tag to j9
	b) Rename drl tag to intel :-).

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,