harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][swing][test] Excluded tests clean up
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 07:26:28 GMT

<alexey.a.ivanov@intel.com>
>wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am working to clean up the excluded list and to make all the tests
>> run-able without failures.
>> I've created several JIRA issues.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1825
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1866
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1910
>
>Thanks for looking at these excluded tests.
>
>I've taken a look and added some comments about the unexcluded tests
>that still fail for me on linux.

Thank you, Mark, for trying this out.
Yet I can reproduce none of the failures you mentioned (both on Linux
and on Windows):
javax.swing.text.PlainViewTest
javax.swing.JFormattedTextField_CommitActionRTest
javax.swing.JTextField_NotifyActionRTest

Can anyone try to run these tests and say whether they pass or not?

Thank you in advance,
Alexey.