harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject [classlib][swing] Non-bug difference HARMONY-1745?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:22:22 GMT
Hello,

Can HARMONY-1745 be treated as non-bug difference?

In short, in Harmony implementation method
j.s.t.CompositeView.getView(int n) throws ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
unless the parameter n is in the range [0, getViewCount() - 1]. Yet the
RI throws the same exception in some cases, and it doesn't throw any
exception and silently returns null in other cases where n is outside
the range mentioned above. It seems the RI always accepts getViewCount()
as valid parameter value.

Shall we bother to fix it or can we leave the code as is?

Thank you in advance for your comments,
Alexey.

--
Alexey A. Ivanov