harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 235 tests are missed at DRLVM test run for Windows
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:11:26 GMT
Currently, these results uploaded daily under the CC scripts. While it is
should be fully automatic some 'killing' script was created for win/lnx OS.
Actually it kills java-process with tests after 15 minutes of work. Usually
these tests run in the one VM for module and after process's killing other
tests not runs.

So I think that some tests leads to drlvm crash/hung up.

 Thanks, Vladimir