harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony passes 94% on derby tests.
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:09:48 GMT

> Hi, Vladimir:
>     Sorry for the delay.
>     I am willing to share my script. It will be great if we can use real
> application as a supplement for our testcase.
>    But...actually, I am not quite sure about what the script is.:)

>From my point of view (other people can have other point :) ) it is ant
based script that:

 - download application (if needed);

 - download tests (if needed);

 - do some 'standard' modification (if needed);

 - run application tests over the harmony runtime.

Also it may prepare results for wiki or something else :)

 thanks, Vladimir

Note, you can look at
*HARMONY-995*<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-995>,
file cc.zip to see a preliminary structure of 'buildtest' module