harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony passes 94% on derby tests.
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 04:27:40 GMT

> Mark Hindess wrote:

<snip>

> >> PS. The directory structure may be something like that:
> >>
> >> builtest
> >>     - trunk
> >>         - cc
> >>         - coverage
> >>         - japi
> >>         - application_test
> >>             - derby
> >>             - ant
> >>             - etc
> >>         - misc (some other scripts)
> >
> > I had assumed we'd make separate, optional cruisecontrol jobs to perform
> > the coverage/japi/etc reporting.  These jobs would depend on the build
> > ant test jobs succeeding.

I agree.

> Judging by the structure you suggest, it
> > seems to me that you may anticipate doing it differently?

my vision is: into each 'application' directory we have 3 files (at least):
one - for manual run of application tests over checkouted workspace, one for
manual run of application tests over HDK and one - cruise control project
description for this test set based on the first file (actually, 'cc' may be
is not good name. Let's rename it to 'hut' (harmony unit tests) or something
else).

The common part - classlib and drlvm builds - should be stored into root of
buildtest/trunk module.

By default, the CC will include only builds and unit tests for classlib and
drlvm but can be updated to builds and something else by command line
options.

Is it OK?

 thanks, Vladimir