harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coverage (was Re: 37% of total test execution time is spent in a single test)
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 04:36:58 GMT
On 10/17/06, Gabriel Miretti <gabriel.itc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Vladimir
>
> Do you know why javax.swing.text.html tests weren't computed by the
> coverage tool if they are present in the SVN tree?

Seems, you are first person who tries to use it :)

The reason is the coverage system emulates common tests run over the
profiled classes. But common run includes only tests from the dir="${
hy.swing.src.test.api}/java/common". Actually, I don't know why :(

But I'll try to run other tests too in the next 'coverage calculation'
cycle.

 thanks, Vladimir

Note, you can do it too :) Just download the last attachment for jira 564,
update property and run it.

Gabriel Miretti