harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [testing] Coverage (was Re: 37% of total test execution time is spent in a single test)
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:08:21 GMT
I have one more question about coverage: should it be the part of the B&T
infrastructure or integrated to the current classlib build system?

>From my point of view it should be a part of B&TI while it is rarely used
functionality and no needs to waste regular build by this data (it does not
required to duplicate code while coverage depends on regular build and we
should describe it in the readme.txt).

By the way, we (at least I :) ) going to have some different scripts in the
B&I modules:

 - code coverage (issue 564);

 - cruise control (issue 995);

 - japi script (In progress);

 - script to simple download and run tests against HDK.

Seems, that it will OK to have some wrapper for these scripts and one set of
properties.

Something like: 'ant cc' - to run cruise control, 'ant coverage' - to
calculate coverage etc.

If no objections I will try to implement it after 'run japi' script.

 Thanks, Vladimir