harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] POLL : supported platforms
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:35:14 GMT
On 10/25/06, Mikhail Fursov wrote:

> On 10/25/06, Konovalova, Svetlana <svetlana.konovalova@intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > Comments? Objections?
>

> Wow! the only platform with bugs we have is  "Windows XP with VS.NET 2005
> Community Edition" ! :)
>
> I do not understand the lifecycle of this page. If I report today that my
> platform works OK, but the next commit brokes it, who will update the
> page?

I guess - you'll update :-)

What is "works OK"? Builds and runs classlib/drlvm tests only?

I meant running Harmony's build-and-test infra. (IIUC it includes
classlib/vm tests but it can include other testing scenarios). You set up it
on platform of your interest and report to the mailing list regularly about
build/test status. Also you may wish to suggest a fix for the platform. Then
it will be clear for all that your platform is supported.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Thanks,