harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][concurrent] Implementation of the CopyOnWriteArrayList class.
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 06:21:44 GMT
On 10/13/06, Oleg Khaschansky wrote:
> Could you, please, send the compiler output for these errors?

The output of eclipse compiler is quite big (over 1M). I've just extracted
some error messages:

    [javac] 292. ERROR in
C:\Apache\Harmony\ClassLib\modules\concurrent\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CopyOnWriteArrayList.java
    [javac]  (at line 32)
    [javac]  import java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock;
    [javac]         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] The import java.util.concurrent.locks cannot be resolved
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 293. ERROR in
C:\Apache\Harmony\ClassLib\modules\concurrent\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CopyOnWriteArrayList.java
    [javac]  (at line 43)
    [javac]  private final transient ReentrantLock lock = new
ReentrantLock();
    [javac]                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [javac] ReentrantLock cannot be resolved to a type
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 294. ERROR in
C:\Apache\Harmony\ClassLib\modules\concurrent\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CopyOnWriteArrayList.java
    [javac]  (at line 43)
    [javac]  private final transient ReentrantLock lock = new
ReentrantLock();
    [javac] ReentrantLock cannot be resolved to a type

Thanks,
Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura