harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][concurrent] Implementation of the CopyOnWriteArrayList class.
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:31:36 GMT
BTW, I stumbled over this class when I tried to build Classlib with Harmony
snapshot - it doesn't compile.

I did the following:
1) set JAVA_HOME=C:\Apache\Harmony\snapshot\harmony-hdk-r450941\jdk\jre
2) ant -Dhy.javac.compiler=org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter

The build fails with compile errors. And if I revert Tim's commit back
everything goes fine:
$ svn up -r462578
modules/concurrent/src/main/java/java/util/concurrent/CopyOnWriteArrayList.java
modules\concurrent\src\main\java\java\util\concurrent\CopyOnWriteArrayList.java
Updated to revision 462578.

Did anyone try this?

Thanks,
Stepan.