harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] manifest information
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:36:55 GMT
On 10/5/06, Tim Ellison wrote:
> Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> > We also need to keep Import-Package section up to date...
> For sure, and (just to be clear to all) these are not just for Eclipse's
> benefit, they are for our benefit as they are the definition of our
> class library modularity.  When you add a new Import or Export you are
> changing the module's interface and potentially adding new coupling.  It
> should not be undertaken lightly.

Hi Tim,

I've just realized that I don't really understand why we should add tests'
dependencies to manifest. I guess that I missed something. I've looked
through harmony-dev mail archive but I haven't find answer. Could you give
me a hint where to look at?

I appreciate that it is hard to maintain the module boundaries if you