harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] graduate from incubator to be a Top Level Project of the ASF
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:06:42 GMT
> The Harmony PPMC has been discussing and has approved asking to graduate
> from the Apache Incubator and become a Top Level Project.  This means
> that we would become an official project of the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Any comments, for or against?

I'm sure such a transition would cause the odd slashdot story etc.
upon graduation; I think it would be good advertising to have a list
of a few known-good apps that run mostly with Harmony (e.g. ant,
eclipse etc.) Although it's still a work-in-progress, it would be a
good milestone to state the current achievements (and also to ask for
further help :-)

Other than that observation, great :-)

Alex.