harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [classlib][pack200] Moving pack200 to a separate module?
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:16:52 GMT
Yeah, it would be easy enough to do :-) I've added some comments in
the header of each file to that effect. As for the (indirect) ties
with o.a.h.k.VM, that's just an implementation issue with the Messages
class; it should be fairly easy to roll out a less specific one for
the pack200 messages.

Alex.