harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Ignatenko" <aleksey.ignate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Class unloading support
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:39:28 GMT
A Number of additional VTable objects will be proportional to a number of
loaded classes, this is considerably less than total number of
objects, so "1/10
of the whole heap " digit looks unreal. Any way precise meausrements could
be done only after implementation is ready, so  I suppose talking about
possible 10% performance and footprint decrease is too early :)

Alelsey.