harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][drlvm] new docs added - JIT compiler
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:30:59 GMT
Yeah! No problem, I was just thinking a zip would not look as
transparent and safe. I'd turn the images from the other doc issue into
an archive as well.

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova

-----Original Message-----
From: Geir Magnusson Jr. [mailto:geir@pobox.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:20 AM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [doc][drlvm] new docs added - JIT compiler

is there any chance you could put a zip of the images into the jira,
rather than a  dozen or so images?  That's actually what turned me off
from one of the other doc issues - I said to myself "oh, heck, I don't
want to download each of those separate thingies... I just want a zip or

tgz of them... easier to handle..."

So.... please? :)

geir