harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc]Allocation rate test
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:35:25 GMT
Mikhail,
  Wonderful :-) Yes, we are still missing some hoisting opportunities, I saw
that in VTune( the old scores I ran are also with JET since the jitrino WB
was no yet in svn and I was lazy ). We shoule be able to match RI on
allocation rate, we use Appel's algorithm for the allocation of young
objects, so our algo is great. We can tune nursery size to some extent I
think.

But, better codegen is the key :-)

Rana