harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][em] Value-profiling implementation is avaible.
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:44:44 GMT
Hi Yuri,
     Since you invited questions, here are a few from me...

What is the basic profiling mechanism...instrumentation or sampling?
What are the different types of profiles we are capturing ?
How are the profiles currently being persisted?

Is there any existing documentation on this?

Have you given some thought to the training set of applications you will