harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [drlvm] Class unloading support
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 14:24:31 GMT
The point is not that it is unimportant because it is an optimization. It is
1) it seems something that is be good to have, but is not urgent
immediately 2) that given the nature of our best solution ( java tables etc.
) is risky, we may not want to experiment with it in the main branch. We
should also study other solutions.