harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Class unloading support
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 05:19:13 GMT
Yes, I thought about this breaking MMTk too. BTW, I don't know if Jikes does
class unloading, but they may get automatic unloading almost for free since
it is all java?

I am not very knowledgeable regarding other methods, but I think you can
always count manually to figure out when the loader instance becomes
unreachable. That would be like Aleksey's method 1, which is quite invasive.

Thanks,
Rana