harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][test]Exclude some tests from "build test" target, make 'build test' pass
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 17:05:19 GMT
The ideal way would be for acceptance tests like "build test" to always pass
and to catch and roll back the patch that breaks this invariant, rather than
to disable the tests. But I agree with Vera, it is important to keep a
running set up as acceptance tests, so disabling the well known failures may
be the only way until we fix the problems.

I don't know that any of the tests are "unstable". These are implementation
bugs. gc.LOS is a bug in thread yielding by the apr Windows functionality.
The java.lang.ObjectTest also looks like an interpreter implementation
error.