harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Calling native methods from Java code: implementation details
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:14:38 GMT
Mikhail,
   All this looks reasonable to me. At least to go ahead. Regarding 2A,
could the jit cache this information for re-use?
  Alternatively, the JIT can do all this at startup...by going thru the
contract class of fastpath java methods and querying the component manager
for the native addresses of the slow counterparts.

Thanks,
Rana