harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:48:55 GMT

> So since I don't have Win 2003, I gotta just commit and let someone else
> test?
>
> Any committer have win 2003?

 I think that it may be hard to find a test at this point that fails on
Windows Server 2003, but passes on XP. But perf etc. characteristics will be
different. At some point, gc_v5 etc. is likely to have server specific
variations, eg., parallel gc may be on server only.

Are we talking of tests in general? I am sorry, but I may not have
understood the comment.

Thanks,
Rana