harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][portlib] classlib tests fail on portlib
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:28:09 GMT
I committed the mods that add the portlib module.  I take it that Mark
Hindess has fixed the "ant test" problem.  I just now did an "svn update",
ant and "ant test".  It fails on what looks like a non-portlib related
problem.  Please let me know if I need to do anything to help.  Sorry for
the inconvenience.

    Weldon

compile-tests:
     [echo] Compiling ACCESSIBILITY tests
    [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\accessibility\bin\t
est
    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\acce
ssibility\bin\test
    [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in
C:\t_harmony\classlib\trunk\modules\accessibility\src\te
st\api\java\common\javax\accessibility\AccessibleBundleTest.java
    [javac]  (at line 27)
    [javac]     public class AccessibleBundleTest extends BasicSwingTestCase
{
    [javac] The type junit.framework.TestCase cannot be resolved. It is
indirect
ly referenced from required .class files
    [javac] 1 problem (1 error)