harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] HARMONY-1607 : where is the right place to put it?
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 17:14:25 GMT

> Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> > Geir,
> > I created this package to have a common place with other MSVC users in
> JIRA
> > and I did not expect you want to put it into the trunk :)
>
> Well, I think that we should put these things in SVN if we can, rather
> than use JIRA as some kind of storage.
>
> I think that some docs on this for the website would be nice, as well as
> for Eclipse and any other environments that people use.
>
> > But if you decided to add it I suggest adding it to the
> "drlvm/trunk/build"
> > folder. So the resulting folder for MSVC2003 solution will be
> > "drlvm/trunk/build/custom/msvc_2003".
>
> Ok.  You're the expert.

Please take time to put an accurate directory tree in place.  I looked at
the zip file.   From what I can see, it contains MSVC project files for only
a subset of DRLVM.  At a later date, someone might want to donate MSVC
project files for the GC for example.  Also, a readme that describes the
intended use of the project files would be nice.