harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][nio] SocketChannelTest fails on Windows 2003 server
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:50:25 GMT
On 10/26/06, Elena Semukhina <elena.semukhina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I ran classlib tests on Windows 2003 server and saw the
> org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest test
> failure. I've reported this at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1977.

Hi Elena, does this test always fail on windows 2003 server?

Can RI pass this test?

iirc, there're some other tests in nio are platform dependent. We're waiting
for TestNG. :) These tests are marked with "FIXME".  If the test you found
is also platform-dependent, maybe mark it with "FXIME" and comment the
assert is a simple workaround now. :) Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Andrew Zhang