harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][kernel]A bug or non-bug difference?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:20:16 GMT
On 10/19/06, Tony Wu <wuyuehao@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> please note that the Throwable is a kernel class. It comes with VME.

Then let's report it as IBM VME bug. (Oliver should be interested?)

I checked DRLVM Throwable#printStackTrace(PrintStream) implementation[1].
It's ok and prints "println" as well. So we needn't fix anything here. :)

[1]
public void printStackTrace(PrintStream ps) {
  ps.println(makeThrowableString());
 }