harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Ozhdikhin" <pavel.ozhdik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] define pre-commit testing configs to gain the stability
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:43:13 GMT
Bazaar is a funny concept. :) I think it'll work assuming we have a
bazaar police - something constantly checking integrity of our code on
some target platforms. These may be the community members reporting
failures or a tool constantly testing  some target platforms. But this
tool is another topic for discussion.

Thanks,
Pavel