harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [doc][drlvm] new docs added - JIT compiler
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 02:19:33 GMT
is there any chance you could put a zip of the images into the jira,
rather than a  dozen or so images?  That's actually what turned me off
from one of the other doc issues - I said to myself "oh, heck, I don't
want to download each of those separate thingies... I just want a zip or
tgz of them... easier to handle..."

So.... please? :)

geir