harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][sablevm] Desing of Class Unloading Support
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:54:38 GMT

Etienne Gagnon wrote:

[SNIP]

> I hope this is useful to both projects [drlvm][sablevm]  :-)

This was really great - I need to go back and read it carefully.  Thanks
so much!

> Etienne
>
> (C) 2006 by Etienne M. Gagnon <egagnon@sablebm.org>
> This text is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
>
> [You may add this document in svn;  I am willing to sign the required
> Apache agreement to make it so, if you intend to use it in drlvm's
> implementation].

This isn't really necessary - by the terms of this list, anything
submitted is considered a contribution under the terms of the Apache
license and ICLA, unless noted otherwise as "NOT A CONTRIBUTION".

However, it would be great if you had an ICLA and ACQ on file to save
you the trouble of typing this in the future :)  "Better living through
paperwork!"

geir