harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][snapshot] Comments (was: Are we ready to roll a new developer release?)
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:57:26 GMT
Observations on the Windows snapshot:

 - Which third-party notices file are you picking up?  The version in
the snapshot is not the one I recently updated in classlib.

 - jvmti.h should be in "jdk/include" not "include".  We also seem to
have a "jdk/jre/include" directory, containing files that should be in
"jdk/include".

 - Why is encoder.lib in jdk/jre/bin/default?

 - The antlr-2.7.5.jar is VM-specific, so it should not be put in the
common jre/lib/boot directory, but part of the DRL VM subdir (just like
kernel classes).

 - The jre/lib/ext dir contains both a bcprov.jar and a signed.bcprov.jar.

Managed to run a bunch of Eclipse scenarios and a bunch of SwingSet
demos.  Good stuff.

Regards,
Tim

--