harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] sun ceo annouced open source java time frame at Oracle OpenWorld conference
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:36:57 GMT
It's a hoot -- it now seems to have mutated into all of SE being
available by Christmas :-)

http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/10/26/2233256

which I highly doubt, and I have never heard Sun say.

My understanding is javac, hotspot, and ME class libraries by end-2006,
and SE class libraries (modulo some encumbered parts) in 2007.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)