harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][concurrent] ASF block comments?
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:04:45 GMT
Nathan Beyer wrote:
> I made mods to them, so that they would compile. We've discussed this
> in the past; there was some invalid generics syntax that was valid at
> the point of the JSR166 PFD. For maintenance purposes, it was easier
> to take the single tag of code from the concurrency CVS than try to do
> a mish/mash approach. As such, there were a few compile errors.
>
> The problem in ConcurrentHashMap was in the putAll method;
> Iterator<Map.Entry<? extends K, ? extends V> was change to Iterator<?
> extends Map.Entry<? extends K, ? extends V>.

Sorry Nathan, I had missed/forgotten that.  Such a simple change does
not strike me as separately licenseable/copyrightable.

Did you specifically want to see the ASF comment block in that file or
would you be ok with a note in the implementation to show that it has
been modified from the original?

> I'll have to look into what I changed in the test file, if that's needed.

ack.

Regards,
Tim

--