harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: "ant fetch-depends" while building DRLVM got error
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:08:16 GMT
There was a problem with the repo restore, so things are current only up
to end of august :(

I've asked yoko to either do a new release or put a copy back (we'd want
them to do that).

I've put a copy of my

     depends/jars/yoko-m1

directory on

   http://people.apache.org/~geirm/harmony/yoko-m1-gmj-20061027.tgz

If you copy that into depends/jars and untar, you'll get a directory and
jars that satisfies fetch-depends.

geir