harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] Board resolution for Apache Harmony project
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:13:24 GMT

Rana Dasgupta wrote:

> On 10/25/06, *Geir Magnusson Jr.* <geir@pobox.com
> <mailto:geir@pobox.com>> wrote:
>
>      >any comments?  any at all?
>

> Geir,
>    Sorry about my confusion. Is this synonymous with or a part of the
> process of applying to Apache to graduate us from incubator status?

This is the text of the resolution that we would present to the board to
formally make us a TLP once the Incubator PMC votes to release us from
incubation (on the condition the board makes us a TLP.)

The vote on general@incubator is for the Incubator PMC to vote to
release us from incubation on the condition that the board makes us a
TLP (on the condition that the incubator releases us from incubation, on
the condition that the board....)

The language is the formal language in which the board issues resolutions.

geir