harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [result] Re: [vote] Graduate Apache Harmony podling from the Incubator
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:05:25 GMT
Thanks all.  There were 47 +1's at the time of this writing, with no
other votes.

There is wide disagreement in the incubator on the legitimacy of having
the vote over here, so I've kicked off a canonical vote on
general@incubator.  Feel free to vote there as well.  If that vote
passes, as I expect it to, this will be the final vote on this subject :)

Thanks for all the good work on this.  Now, back to our usually
scheduled topics... :)

geir