harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r466154 - in /incubator/harmony/standard/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent/src/main/java/java/util/concurrent: ./ locks/
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:21:58 GMT
Mark,

I suggest that this is rolled back since it is modifying the concurrency
code in our 'standard' SVN area that we aim to keep in close sync with
Doug's repository.

Perhaps we can offer the patch to that community, and/or set up local
compiler options to hide the warnings in this module.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)