harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][archive]Security policy leads to vm crashes in loading class of JarFile
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:58:38 GMT
A little further hack shows that, the cause is o.a.h.luni.util.Msg
cannot be initialized so early, which is the exception message i18n
helper class. Its static init codes try to load ResourceBundle but
failed. The new i18n helper o.a.h.l.internal.nls.Messages has same
issue. I modified the java.net.URL ln.296 as below, and the test passed.
-                throw new MalformedURLException(
-                        org.apache.harmony.luni.util.Msg.getString(
-                        "K00d8", spec)); //$NON-NLS-1$
+               throw new MalformedURLException("exception message here");

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab