harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [general] POLL : supported platforms
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:57:44 GMT
We're a volunteer project, so "supported" is based on interest in
community.  Lets be clear by writing down a set of platforms that we as
a community commit to support.

I think we can define "support" as - "one or more people in the
community tests on that platform on a regular basis, there are users
that use that platform, and we have people volunteering to find and fix
bugs that specifically affect that platform"

Just throw things out there and we'll gather the results and see what's
popular.  We'll summarize in 3 days.  Please be clear in indicating what
you think should be reported.  Don't vote against anything. To start,
using a broad brush :

Windows
=======
Windows XP x86