harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] version of gcc and other tools
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:51:53 GMT

Konovalova, Svetlana wrote:
> Gier,
>
> AFAIS work goes continually to test various combinations of environment
> and tools, and because combinations that are stable today might get
> broken tomorrow, we can keep this info on Wiki for easier editing.
> IMHO we can create a Wiki page, let's say "SureToRunConfigurations" and
> add a link from Quick Help to this page. To begin with, we can use the
> info from the harmony discussion to create the page. What do you think
> about it?

Fine by me, but I still am interested in "harvesting" this info onto the
website periodically because I want to start including the site in our
builds so people have docs included with what we give them.  The biggest
problem with Wiki's is that if you aren't online, they don't exist :)

So if you're interested in summarizing to teh wiki, please do - we can
then get the data from there for the website.

geir