harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][luni]Runtime.exec fails on Linux
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:49:10 GMT
I'm confused.  Didn't you just report this on Ubuntu?

I have had similar forking problems on Ubuntu 6 (I once found a bug in
classlib related to forking...).

I never figured out why Unbuntu does this, but it seemed that under
memory stress, Ubuntu's fork() fails.  Try this - close Eclipse and run
the test again...

geir