harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Self-host of Derby
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:22:49 GMT
Leo,

fyi, there's a page on the Wiki about Derby tests [1] - not
sure how they were adapted to run on Harmony, but
there are some results provided. It would be good to
have this updated with more recent information.

Looks like from that class list we may be able to execure
more of the tests now. Good luck getting them running!

Regards,
Oliver

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Apache_Derby

--