harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Spark Shen <smallsmallor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][regex|luni] build break
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 02:20:10 GMT
Spark Shen 写道:
> Tim Ellison 写道:
>> So I checked in a patch for HARMONY-688's regex fix, and it passed the
>> regex unit tests, but causes the existing luni tests to fail in
>> java.util.Scanner.  I've not figured out the base cause of the failure
>> so I've backed out the changes.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim
>>

> Hi
> I will look into the issue.
>
> Best regards

Hi All:
After applying Harmony-688 on my local env at r454586,
I saw several test cases failure on RI 1.5.08. They are:
testCanonEqFlag
testIndexesCanonicalEq
testCanonEqFlagWithSupplementaryCharacters
testPredefinedClassesWithSurrogatesSupplementary

All the failed assertions are about Supplementary Characters. Are they
bugs of RI or harmony?

And I am still investigating what's the problem with j.u.Scanner.

Best regards

--
Spark Shen
China Software Development Lab, IBM