harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Rogers <ian.rog...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [OT] Any JDWP/Eclipse experts out there?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 08:40:10 GMT
Hi Chris,

when debugging JDWP I've found TCP/IP spy useful:

java -cp
plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.debug_3.2.0.v20060411/jdimodel.jar:plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.2.0.v20060413-1200.jar:plugins/com.ibm.icu_3.4.3.jar
org/eclipse/jdi/internal/spy/TcpipSpy

it will show you the JDWP packets going to/from the VM to Eclipse. This
may give you some insight into the problem.

Regards,

Ian Rogers
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~irogers