harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] manifest information
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 09:11:32 GMT
:-(  Implementation-Version is (or maybe 'was' now) being set
dynamically.  I don;t expect the impl version to be the same as the spec
version.

See the build-jar target in each module's build.xml that sets it to the
${svn.info}.

The Specification-Version: can be a property too.

Regards,
Tim

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Can we consider making the final manifest that goes into our jars to be
> created/updated dynamically?
>
> I just went through all manifests and added Specification-Version,
> Implementation-Version, etc and they will change, at least the last one.
>
> I know the Eclipse people depend on them, so maybe can we used ant's
> filtering to set the Impl-Version dynamically?  Or something like that?
>
> geir

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.