harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][build] deploy.canonical ant task
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:06:22 GMT
Ok - I'm going to suggest something different that gets you what you
want, namely pass a flag to do the "fill up canonical" rather than pass
the deploy directory.

That way, the build process is always the same, with an extra step if
you ask for it, rather than have it slightly variable as you suggest in
the patch.

Make sense?

geir