harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Recognizing lock objects
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 11:51:38 GMT
BTW, as I go through the code looking at the occurrences of 'new
Object()' and determining if they are used simply for their locks, I
figured we also need a way to record the check has been done.

So, if there is a 'new Object()' that is not simply a lock object (and
therefore named as we agreed) I'll mark it on the same line as
// $NON-LOCK-1$ so we can easily grep for divergences from the pattern.

Regards,
Tim

--

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)