harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][kernel & exception handling] several issues
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:11:36 GMT

Serguei Zapreyev wrote:
> Dear committers,
>

> I filed recently the HARMONY-1573, -1650, -1651, -1654 issues with the
> suggested patches.

I was looking at 1573 last night, but was too tired to follow the
instructions :)  (Take the third attachment, combine with the first, to
produce the second test that can be used on any Thursday in an
odd-numbered month.  Carry the 7, cross out each second vowel, and ...)

Yes, I'll look at all three today.  the last three were hidden - you
didn't assign to the DRLVM component, so I missed them yesterday.

> So, to avoid redoubling efforts or superposition of commits because of
> delay
>
> could somebody take them under a control to estimate and apply if it is
> necessary?
>
> All the more, the 1650 and 1573 issues seem to be able to upset somehow the
> execution stability of a big
>
> application.

Does that mean the patches fix them, or make big apps less stable?

geir