harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: Reconstituting the 'sandbox' directory
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:46:26 GMT

Task complete.  A new sandbox is available as
'incubator/harmony/enhanced/sandbox' and the
old -r423784 'incubator/harmony/enhanced/trunk/sandbox/contribs/bootjvm'
tree has been copied into it.  For safety, I
used 'svn copy' instead of 'svn move'.  I do
not think there is a big need to do 'svn delete'
of the old copy since it is already down several
layers, but I can if requested.

Dan Lydick